- Trang H, Cole DE, Rubin LA, Pierratos A, Siu S, Vieth R. Evidence that vitamin D3 increases serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D more increases than does vitamin D2. Am J Clin Nutr 1998, 68: 854-48.
- Linda AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Laura AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Uzunovic A, Vranic E. Effect of magnesium stearate concentration on dissolution properties of ranitidine hydrochloride coated tablets. Bosn J Basic Med Sci. 2007 Aug; 7 (3): 279-83.
D3-50 50,000 IU
D3-50 50,000 IU ~ 100 caps
- Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.*
- It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
- Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.*
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)*
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels*
Serving Size: 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 50,000 IU
Contains No: Contains no dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast or artificial colors..