- Embodies and intensifies the benefits of regular Castor Oil.
- Its thicker consistency allows you to apply it without running or dripping as much as regular Castor Oil.
- Is concentrated using the powerfully healing ozonation process.
- Allows a little to go a long way (less is needed).
- Allows the healing properties of Castor Oil and Oxygen molecules combined to accelerate the healing process.
- Has become known as a major component in the fight against Lyme Disease and co-infections.
Organic Ozonated Castor Oil in Glass 2 oz
US Orders$18.50 per bottle shipping: $3.75
Canada/MexicoCanada / Mexico shipping $ 17.95
InternationalInternational shipping: $22.50 USD
"We wanted to provided some more feedback on the ozonated castor oil.
We have a client that has a trigeminal neuralgia and it is extremely painful.
Most pain meds do not touch this pain resulting in many with this condition resulting in suicide.
She has been using the oil on her face with good results and on her arthritic hips too.
The hip pain use to keep her up, but no more. We are finding more and more uses, thanks for producing this product."
Springfield Holistic /Retreat
12300 Hickey Ave
For more difficult cases, where the eye membrane has become thicker such as
- Dry Eye condtions
We have used our Ozonated Castor Oil for treatment of Cataracts, and have testimonies that for some people, the Castor Oil eye drops have been effective.
In our experience, we have noticed that Castor Oil can soften the inflammation of Pinguecula and Pterygiums, but does not dissolve them. Unfortunately, even surgery does not guarantee the permanent removal of scar tissue from the eyes, as ther have been cases of pterygiums growing back after surgery.
It is recommended to wear dark UV protective sunglasses to slow the progression of pterygiums. It is our experience that our Energy Enhanced Organic Ozonated Castor Oil can help some cases, by reducing the inflammation. Our Energy Enhanced selections take into consideration enery frequencies that support the reduction of inflammation of the eyes as well as other inflammatory conditions.
- Obtain a sterile eye dropper
- Place the tip of the eye dropper into the bottle of Organic Ozonated Castor Oil and draw out a small amount
- Note: with the Organic Ozonated Castor Oil, use only a small drop.
- Lay the head back, preferably on a bed pillow while laying down.
- Administer a small drop at the inside corner of each eye
- Note: You will feel a slight stinging or burning sensation, as the active ingredients touch the eye membrane.
- The stinging should last less than a minute.
- If it persists longer, you may have added too much, or you have a more serious eye infection
- If it persists, wipe out the excess and go to see a doctor, as you may have an eye infection that requires a prescription medication
$45 for 3 bottles - Priority shipping: $7
Canada / Mexico Priority shipping $ 24
Priority International shipping: $29.50 USD
First Class International shipping: $23.50 USD
US Orders$34 per bottle shipping: $5.95
Canada/MexicoCanada / Mexico
shipping $ 7.95
InternationalInternational shipping: $11.00 USD