<~ Go Back
Zinc 50 mg capsules
- Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a role in a wide range of physiological processes, such as growth, development, and metabolism.*
- Zinc serves as a cofactor for over 100 enzymes, including superoxide dismutase (SOD), an important antioxidant enzyme.*
- Adequate zinc intake is critical for optimal immune system function and tissue repair following injury or surgery.*
- Supplementation with zinc may also support nervous system, eye, and reproductive health.*
- Individuals at risk for zinc deficiency include vegetarians, those with digestive disorders, pregnant women, and older adults.*
- Zn-50 is formulated with bioavailable zinc gluconate.*
- Essential nutrient that supports overall health*
- Promotes optimal immune health and tissue repair*
- Supports nervous system, eye, and reproductive health
- Formulated with bioavailable zinc gluconate*
Zinc (as zinc gluconate, 50 mg)
Amount Per Serving:
- Serving Size: 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains No: Contains no dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast or artificial colors.